|Bond parks his Aston in the courtyard|
"One physical note may be that the real Bleauchamps are without earlobes"-Sir Hilary Bray Baronet-
The building originates from the 1670's after the old Heralds' building had been destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666. The front gates were put up in 1956 and came from Goodrich Court, Herefordshire where they've had originally been erected in 1870.
Interesting motto eh, "the world is not enough"...
-Sir Hilary Bray on the Coat of Arms of Sir Thomas Bond, one of Bond's ancestors-
This building, along with quite a few other Bond locations, also features in the Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey Jr.